1. Do I have to stay overnight if I attend? You do not have to stay with us overnight to attend. Overnight spaces are an add-on for those who do want to camp, and not a part of regular registration costs. You are welcome to reserve your own cabin, campsite, or RV site directly through First Landing State Park (or by calling (800) 933-PARK) or stay at a nearby hotel. If you live nearby, you are welcome to day trip.
3. Are there bathrooms and showers with hot water? Yes. The cabin has a bathroom with toilet, sink, shower, and hot and cold running water. There are also a number of public restrooms scattered throughout the campground.
4. Do I have to be Pagan to attend? No. We welcome all respectful seekers. Our activities and workshops are geared toward Pagan and earth-centered religions, and we will be hosting a few Pagan rituals during the weekend. If you are okay with this and the topics of the weekend catch your interest, please do join us for the weekend.
5. Are you friendly to gay, bi, trans, straight attendees? We welcome men of all orientations and masculine identified transgender folks. Our planning team is made of gay and straight men. We even had a female to male transgender individual attend his first men's retreat with us one year. Unlike some mainstream religions, Pagans are generally very open and accepting of folks of all sexual orientations. We have no scriptures or mandates condemning alternative sexualities or sexuality in general.
6. I'm a woman and I really resonate with the theme and topic of your retreat. Can I attend? We will not turn anyone away who feels they would gain from the weekend. That said, the focus of our weekend is brotherhood and our workshops and activities will be male and masculine focused. We have had a masculine identified woman attend a past retreat.
7. Are vegetarian meals an option? Yes. One of the retreat planners is vegetarian so this is always a consideration. If you are vegan, have food allergies, or other diet restrictions, please let us know before the retreat and we will try to accommodate you. Meals are included in your registration price. You are welcome to bring additional or supplemental food items if you like.
Please use the Brotherhood by the Bog link menu to the right of this page to navigate to other retreat specific pages.