Because this is a first time event, because we don't have an established budget, because we don't know how many people will attend or whether we will break even on our costs, and because we are basically bootstrapping the event off a certain person's credit card, we have established a wish list of items that would be helpful at our first gathering. We are hoping some folks might let us borrow some of these items on our wish list for the gathering. Other items may be added as we discover the need, and we will note those items that folks have already committed to.
- Extra camp chairs
- Extra fold up tables
- One or more medium or large canopy pavilions (for shade and in the event of rain)
- One medium tent to serve as a shrine for Pan
- A statue of the Greek god Pan
- A disco ball and some battery operated lights (for the social event)
- Your favorite disco CD's and MP3's (for the social event)
- A CD / MP3 player with Bluetooth streaming (for the social event)
- Some outdoor rechargeable or battery operated Bluetooth speakers (for the social event)
- Extra pots, pans, and utensils for cooking
- Extra charcoal and firewood.