1. What kind of campsites are available and how many tents can I set up? We will have standard campsites within a state park. Your registration cost includes space for one tent.
2. If I don't like to tent camp, will there be other options? You are welcome to seek other accommodations directly from the park (cabins, yurts, etc.) or to seek other nearby accommodations (hotel, AirBNB, etc.)
3. Do I have to camp if I attend? You are not required to camp with us. You are welcome to secure your own accommodations in the park or nearby. We plan to offer a day trip option for folks who have opted for other nearby accommodations and for folks who live within easy driving distance of the campground. We encourage you to camp with us to get the most out of the weekend.
4. Are there options for RV's and camper units? These may be available in the park. If you secure an RV site directly from the park, you are only obligated to pay "Day trip" registration with us.
5. Can I pay at the gate? We will not be accepting at-the-gate registrations to this event. We need to have an accurate count of guests, tents, and vehicles ahead of time to determine needed food, supplies, and other logistical concerns.
6. Are there bathrooms and showers with hot water? Yes. There are bath houses with toilets and showers in the park. There is hot water.
7. Do I have to be a gay or bi to attend? While our activities are aimed at Queer men, we welcome men of all orientations and masculine identified Transgender folks. We welcome men of all orientations who believe they would gain from the weekend.
8. Do I have to be Pagan to attend? No. We welcome all respectful seekers. Our activities and workshops are geared toward Pagan and earth-centered religions, and we will be hosting a few Pagan rituals during the weekend. If you are okay with this and if the topics of the weekend catch your interest, please do join us for the weekend. Most of us don't bite! We are hoping to offer a Paganism 101 workshop for Pagan newbies and for those who attend with their Pagan partners.
9. I'm a woman and I really resonate with the theme and topic of your retreat. Can I attend? We will not turn anyone away who feels they would gain from the weekend. That said, the focus of our weekend is brotherhood and our workshops and activities will be largely focused on gay and bi men.
10. Are vegetarian meals an option? Yes. One of the retreat planners is vegetarian so this is always a consideration. We expect to offer meal plans consisting of breakfast and dinner, with lunches on your own. For those meals we offer there will be vegetarian options. If you are vegan, have food allergies, or other diet restrictions, please let us know before the retreat and we will try to accommodate you.
11. In your side menu, you have "Arcadia" in front of each menu item. Wouldn't it be easier and more readable to leave the "Arcadia" part out? Thanks for noticing. Our website front end only allows unique names for menu items, and doesn't allow duplication of menu item names on different menus. This has something to do with database integrity. Because our website hosts more than one event with similar menus, including the name of the gathering before each menu item seemed the best way to go.